Monday, April 13, 2009

Are my lilies gonna grow?

Hi everyone, I bought lily bulbs(?) last year and opened them this year... they were dry, had a shoot and roots grown out and also dry. I tore off the roots and shoots and planted them hoping theyd still grow. Will they grow or are they dead for sure? Also I found a site that sells lily bulbs and they sell only ONE for $10! Is that too much to pay or is it because they have a lot of flowers and spread?

Are my lilies gonna grow?
The bulbs were sold last year because that%26#039;s when they were supposed to be planted. They should be growing outdoors now. Lilies will multiply on their own and need to be separated. That $10.00 bulb must be for an exotic variety.





The Muse





P.S. I%26#039;d wait until a neighbour is dividing theirs and offer to take some of theirs off of their hands. Go up and let them know how much you admire their garden and let them know you would be honoured to have some at the end of this season.
Reply:seems there dead. $10 is a lot unless its a special variety???



beauty quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment